Network Connectivity Center (NCC), which delivers planet-scale network management to simplify complex networks for your on-prem and cloud connectivity needs.
NCC provides a single management experience to easily create, connect, and manage heterogeneous on-prem and cloud networks leveraging Google’s global infrastructure.
NCC serves as a vantage point to seamlessly connect VPNs, partner and dedicated interconnects, as well as third-party routers and Software-Defined WANs, helping you optimize connectivity, reduce the operational burden and lower costs—wherever your applications or users may be.
- Single connectivity model
- Flexible cloud connectivity
- VPN-based multicloud connectivity
- SD-WAN Integration/Third-party router
- Real-time visibility for your global network
More about Network Connectivity Center