Begin with Falco deployment on GKE | C2C Community

Begin with Falco deployment on GKE

• 16 May 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hey there ๐Ÿ˜Š I come here to share a blog post authored by me. Those tips can help someone to deploy Falco on GKE for sure.

Falco is a HIDS tool, open source and backed by CNCF.

Falco, the cloud-native runtime security project, is the de facto Kubernetes threat detection engine

ย 

Falco is the first runtime security project to join CNCF as an incubation-level project. Falco acts as a security camera detecting unexpected behavior, intrusions, and data theft in real time.

Amazing, huh?

Make your workloads safer right now!

๐Ÿ‘‰ย See how onย Begin with Falco deployment on GKE (seiji.com.br)

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hey there ๐Ÿ˜Š I come here to share a blog post authored by me. Those tips can help someone to deploy Falco on GKE for sure.

Falco is a HIDS tool, open source and backed by CNCF.

Falco, the cloud-native runtime security project, is the de facto Kubernetes threat detection engine

ย 

Falco is the first runtime security project to join CNCF as an incubation-level project. Falco acts as a security camera detecting unexpected behavior, intrusions, and data theft in real time.

Amazing, huh?

Make your workloads safer right now!

๐Ÿ‘‰ย See how onย Begin with Falco deployment on GKE (seiji.com.br)

Nice write up ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ย @seijimanoanย . I think Falco is solving a critical problem given the security vulnerabilities in kubernetes. Well done and please keep it coming. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘