Devices and zero trust | C2C Community

Devices and zero trust

• 30 March 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +65

Zero Trust relies on WHO you are and WHAT you are using to determine access

Priyanka Vergadia and Max Saltonstall explain everything with their new comic!

Enjoy it!

source: https://www.reddit.com/r/gifs/comments/3aw48a/rule_1/

Can you think of a better and/or easiest way to teach people about tech concepts than these comics?

4 replies

Userlevel 2

Yes, tech support is the greatest way to stand out from the crowd. In today's world tech concepts are backbone of Resources 

Userlevel 7
Badge +65

Hi @Umarohill!

How do you explain tech terminology and concepts to your colleagues and to not IT people?

I always try to explain it as if I were talking to my children. :grinning:

Userlevel 2

Hi @ilias , thanks for writing back it's good to see you again here.

From tech point of view there are multiple terminologies in social engagement like content curation, embedding, impressions, engagement, influencer and much more. To understand these terms we should have basic concepts of tech terminologies. As in digital marketing the tope curated terms like affiliate marketing, bounce rate , CTA (call to action), CTR, and much more. Whether you’re in the middle of a systems implementation that requires new knowledge or just want a better understanding of artificial intelligence or data analytics, here’s a glossary of terms that will help you boost your tech prowess.

Userlevel 7
Badge +65

That's why I love Priyanka's Google Cloud Comics.

I do not need to know the terms. She explains everything. I can use her comic for a discussion with people who want to start using Google Cloud and have no idea, but at the same time, I can use it to a more advanced audience!

Isn't it great? To be able to explain something without asking/expecting prerequisites?