Setting Up Your GCP Foundations Through Terraform — Chapter 1 — Introduction & First Steps | C2C Community

Setting Up Your GCP Foundations Through Terraform — Chapter 1 — Introduction & First Steps

• 17 June 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3

Over the last month, I have been spending a lot of time #learning and getting hands-on with #terraform. So I decided to start writing a weekly blog post on how to build a secure #gcp foundation for your application through Terraform. Chapter 1 is live now on #medium - https://medium.com/@goodmanjoel2017/setting-up-your-gcp-foundations-through-terraform-chapter-1-introduction-first-steps-33bd11e949e5

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

Hi @JoelGoodman 

Great article!

I really liked your links and the explanation of the different roles of Super admins and Org admins.

I look forward to reading next Wednesday chapter.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hey there, @JoelGoodman.

Great blog post! Nice initiative!

Have you seen resource like these?

Maybe it can be added in the resources list 😊

Userlevel 3

Hey @seijimanoan , yes I am aware of these modules and we will be working with them throughout the series. Thanks for the insight!

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Very analytical and explaining! Loved the marshmallow example at the beginning by the way. It’s a nice way to compare the way of thinking - not only comparing it with companies today, but also by portraying the way of thinking between kids and adults! 😎

Thanks for posting this and I will be looking forward to Wednesdays then, @JoelGoodman 😀