Solution Architect - Integration (ERP & CRM) Specialist
Location : Milwaukee, WI
Duration : Long -term
Note : We are looking for a Solution Architect with deep experience in transactional business systems (ERP, and WMS), cloud services (Azure: ADLS, Databricks, SQL DW, AAS, DevOps), system integration technologies (Mulesoft) and customer experience platforms (Adobe AEM).
Job Title, Solution Architect
Technical/Functional Skills ,
- Deep experience in transactional business systems (ERP, and WMS), cloud services (Azure: ADLS, Databricks, SQL DW, AAS, DevOps), system integration technologies (Mulesoft) and customer experience platforms (Adobe AEM)
- Extensive experience in designing the integration APIs & batch processes to integrate multiple components through the main system with performance considerations
- Architectural experience with background on integrating with enterprise systems like SAP, CRM applications (AEM), & data warehouses
- Full understanding of Multi-level Distribution channels (from manufacturing to end-user) and Security (IAM, delegated admin)
- Experience in key technologies such as Optical Bar Code / QR Code Scanning, mobile and web applications, active scanning of network devices,etc.
- Possessing good awareness of the global markets and the typical state of business & technical environments
- Competencies in ideation and problem solving
- Experience in the hardware manufacturing/industrial automation industry is a plus
- Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with business leaders
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication
Business Development Manager
104 Industrial Blvd, Suite B, Sugar Land, TX 77479
E-mail: email@example.com | URL: www.buzops.com
Thanks for the post
@Mahesh523! Is this position remote friendly, or do you have to live in Wisconsin?
@marissa.piazza wrote it would be great to share if it is an on-site or remote job