We pored through our community and curated the best resources for GKE, and added a few our teams curated. Pro tip? Bookmark this list and keep it at the ready. This will be your launchpad for GKE projects.
From the Community
- First look at GKE Autopilot with Ahmet Alp Balkan, Google Cloud
- GKE troubleshooting, Bringing GKE Logs to the Cloud Console
- Autopilot in GKE
- Kelsey Hightower, Kubernetes, GKE Autopilot and Serverless Drive Conversation + video post
- Google Cloud announces the new GKE Autopilot...thoughts?
- Available here we have a lot of resources through our C2C Connect: France community.
- C2C Navigators: Pali Bhat, VP of Product and Design for Developer Products at Google
- All of the GKE resources that are currently available on the C2C Community platform.
From Google Cloud
- Check out how Cloud Operations offers GKE logs with a new logs tab.
- Kubernetes - a rookie way from Eugen Fedchenko, the Goland Team Lead at Zoolatech
- State of Managed Kubernetes 2020 from Yitaek Hwang, a Senior Software Engineer at Axoni
- Moving to GCP: Cloud run or Kubernetes? - u/Appelpitje on reddit
- What is Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE)? from Google Cloud Tech
- GKE Autopilot - Fully Managed Kubernetes Service From Google from the DevOps Toolkit
- Google Kubernetes Engine Autopilot Getting Started from Michael Levan, Skylines Academy Author, and Instructor
From the Experts
- CluePhant Technologies wrote this great post on Medium.com about different modes of operation in GKE. Check it out here.
- Tomas Papez, a Google Cloud expert, wrote this great post focusing on common pitfalls, and some not-so-great aspects of GKE Autopilot. Check it out here.
- Injecting Secrets in GKE with Secret Manager, a storage system for credentials or sensitive data in general, by Alessio Trivisonno, a DevOps data architect
What resources do you use? What are we missing? Let us know! Comment below with your link and why it was helpful.