The C2C Navigators: Future of Work series gives you access to some of the top minds at Google Cloud, innovative customers, and industry leaders. For the last in this series, we invited three experts to the stage:
- Greg Sly — SVP Platforms and Infrastructure, Verizon
- Patti Althen — Director, Collaboration and Endpoint Engineering, Workday
- Rujul Pathak — Director, Digital Workplace Experience
Key Discussion Points:
- Effectively managing organizations and increasing remote employee satisfaction using a thoughtful blend of analytics and empathy
- Uniting and bringing out the best in a diverse, global workforce
- Using Google Cloud technology to refresh old processes and reach a global talent pool
- What’s on the radar for the future of collaboration
Community Questions Answered:
- How do you measure success in remote employees while avoiding micromanagement or breaching their private lives?
- Are there any major differences executives are seeing form across industry lines for the future?
- How is technology putting diversity and inclusion allowing employees to reach their full potential?
- How are companies preparing to make remote workers feel connected as parts of the workforce return to the office?
Watch the entire conversation here: