Admit One, On Us: Win Free Tickets to Google Cloud Next '23 from C2C | C2C Community

Admit One, On Us: Win Free Tickets to Google Cloud Next '23 from C2C

Categories: Google Cloud News C2C News
Admit One, On Us: Win Free Tickets to Google Cloud Next '23 from C2C

C2C is very excited to offer free tickets to Google Cloud Next '23 to five valued community members! These tickets will grant winners access to one of the most exclusive and sought-after experiences available to the Google Cloud ecosystem.

Tell us what you’re looking forward to seeing at Next ‘23, and you’ll be entered into a raffle to receive one of five free tickets!

Google Cloud will host Next ‘23 at the beautiful Moscone Center in San Francisco from August 29 to August 31, 2023. Get excited for an extraordinary conference that will empower you with knowledge, connect you with industry experts, and inspire your professional growth!

We believe in providing you with a platform to learn, engage, and solve for the future of the cloud. 

To learn more about NEXT '23 and its agenda, speakers, and sessions, visit the official Next ‘23 website.

Seize this incredible opportunity to be a part of NEXT '23 now. To enter the contest and be qualified to win, comment below to tell us why you’d like to attend NEXT ‘23.

Contest Information

• US-based entrants only
  • Tickets are non-transferable
  • Travel and lodging not included
  • Contest opens: June 1, 2023
  • Contest closes: July 28, 2023 at 3:00 p.m. EST
  • Winners: we will announce the 5 winners on July 31, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. EST  

Contest Instructions

1. Become a C2C member.
  2. Comment below this post and tell us what you’re looking forward to seeing at Google Cloud Next ’23.
  3. Pssst: Share our post on LinkedIn for an extra entry into the raffle!

Please Note

Please note that while the conference ticket is complimentary, it does not cover any hotel or airfare costs. We encourage you to make your own travel arrangements to ensure a seamless and enjoyable visit to San Francisco.

*This promotion is exclusively available to US residents, no Visa (job, travel, student, etc.) will be provided. No purchase necessary. Must be 18 years or older to win. Tickets cannot be redeemed for cash. Travel and lodging not included. Drawings are at random. Terms and conditions may apply.

I am looking forward to learning more about the future road map.  I am also interested in engaging with the community.

Looking forward same as 

I’m looking forward to know what the future will be not only for Google and all the community, but also to connect with amazing people all over the world! 🙌🏻😃

I’m excited to hear more about the trends Google is observing across the AI landscape and to dive into new product innovations. My favorite aspects are usually the customer keynotes and presentations detailing practice, real-world use cases leveraging Google foundation models and new AI offerings.  I’m particularly interested in learning more about Generative AI Studio, how Google envisions enabling Google Cloud customers to leverage open source models and tooling, and plans for customizing off-the-shelf with private internal data. 

Looking forward to networking with peers and learning about whats cutting edge on and coming out on google cloud platform. 

I'm looking forward to Networking with fellow GCP enthusiasts and also being able to see all the new products that are being developed for the platform. I'm especially excited about GKE and the Security offerings. 

I’m interested in learning about how new ideas, inventions, and enhancements in Google Cloud technology and from the entire community can be applied to enhancing communication for the every day person and in educational environments!

I’m a huge Google Workspace fan and help clients with its optimization! I am totally looking forward to seeing how Google Workspace can be used even more for the legal industry and also new and updated security tools/features. This is going to be exciting! Also, would love to see how Google Workspace can be automated even more so! 

The best part of Google Cloud Next is connecting to the product owners directly, finding out the latest most innovative, cutting edge solutions straight from the source.

I’m looking forward to more revolutionary AI/ML announcements and how Google’s flagship product BigQuery evolves.

HI,

I am looking forward to conversing with very like minded people towards further enjoying my startup journey, specifically in cloud based distributed computation areas.

I’m very excited to understand how all these new trends and concerns are impacting the product and how the roadmap has been impacted by it. Looking forward to having great conversations with fellow members and the Google team to learn more about what’s out there and what challenges companies are dealing with in our current economy.

Felipe

Attending the Google Next conference offers a unique and exciting opportunity to immerse in the latest technologies, gain insights from industry leaders, expand my network, and discover new possibilities.

Google Next conference would be exciting and to have the event right here in my city makes the cherry on top! I was fortunate enough the previous year’s event but was not able to stay for the drone challenge. However, this year being so close to my home and the company headquarters, I will stay for the entire duration. Thank you so much for choosing San Francisco as your event location. See you soon!

I’d love to exit this conference with knowledge, insights, inspiration and connections plus the confidence that I can create a breakthrough offering solely on Google Cloud!

Hi,

I am thrilled about the opportunity to meet and connect with numerous entrepreneurs, fostering a vibrant community where we can exchange knowledge and experiences.

Dhiraj

I would be excited to gain insights on the latest technological advancements in cloud computing and digital transformation from industry leaders. I would eagerly attend a wide range of and workshops highlighting innovative cloud solutions, best practices, and success stories, and I would appreciate the opportunity to network and connect with other attendees to learn about their experiences and challenges in the industry. Overall, I believe attending Next '23 would provide me with valuable knowledge, skills, and inspiration to better understand and utilize cloud computing in various professional contexts.

🙋🏻Oooh….pick me!! Can’t wait to learn about what’s next at Google Cloud Next '23 ….particularly with AI/ML! Stoked to meet fellow entrepreneurs to learn how they’re leveraging the GCloud, share ideas, and spread the word about Krsor! 📲📦➡️🚗➡️🏡=🤑

I can’t wait for the first, real, in-person Google Cloud Next since 2019! I am excited to be able to re-connect with everyone and to see all the exciting demos. And I hope folks come by the Champions Lounge to hear my speak about I-have-no-idea-what-yet on August 30th at 1pm!

Hope to see you all there!

I hope I am able to make it to Cloud NEXT this year - I want to learn about all the up and coming changes to BigQuery and how it will connect with external data sources in the MarTech environment. 

I want to learn road map for AI capabilities.

The C2C in-person event which was hosted in Sunnyvale was actually fun. I got to learn many new technologies, how goggle cloud is partnering with other companies to improvise and further develop the products. The best part was networking, I met so many amazing people there who were humble enough to guide and talk to us irrespective of their status and let’s not forget the amazing food at the event. Good job C2C team. I’m really looking forward in attending this event as well and be a part of such amazing crowd.

I'm looking forward to the latest innovations regarding Vertex AI and AI/ML pipelines connecting Big Query to Vertex AI and beyond...I am also excited about the changes generative AI is bringing to Vertex!!! and for @altissimo ‘s talk
Can’t wait for Next ‘23...
Hope to see y’all there.
Kaju

I'm thrilled to dive into the Google Cloud Next programs! With a wide range of topics like cloud infrastructure, big data, and machine learning, I can't wait to explore the endless possibilities for innovation. From mastering serverless computing to unlocking insights from IoT, this learning journey is sure to fuel my excitement and drive for digital transformation. Let's unleash the power of Google Cloud together! #ExcitedLearner #GoogleCloudNext #InnovationUnleashed

I want to learn more about generative AI

I’ve been impressed with the new LLM features being rolled out in Vertex and plan to integrate it into more use cases at our company. This event would help be in the know on the newest tools coming out.