Using computer vision to collect and analyze image data is one of the most useful and in-demand ways to apply AI to cloud technology. In this C2C Deep Dive, Eric Clark of SpringML, a foundational C2C partner and 2020 Google Cloud Partner of the Year, offers an overview and demonstration of Google’s Vision AI, one of the most dynamic Google Cloud products SpringML and others in its space are using to build customized smart AI solutions.
The recording from this session includes:
- (1:00) Speaker introduction and agenda overview
- (3:40) SpringML at a glance
- (4:45) What is computer vision?
- (7:30) Computer vision in different industries
- (14:00) Structured and unstructured data
- (16:00) Vision AI options
- (18:30) Video intelligence demonstration
- (23:00) Infrastructure maintenance computer vision use cases
- (32:30) Future of the computer vision market
- (36:30) Next steps
Want to discuss computer vision at an upcoming interactive event? Join us on January 25 for a Google Cloud Startups AI and ML roundtable: