Bob Evans, Cloud Wars Media, Discusses Google Cloud Success with C2C (full video) | C2C Community

Bob Evans, Cloud Wars Media, Discusses Google Cloud Success with C2C (full video)

Categories: Infrastructure Google Cloud News Google Cloud Strategy Session Recording

Leadership, change management, and Google Cloud go-to-market strategy, the first C2C Navigator of the year with Bob Evans, creator of Cloud Wars Media, gave members answers to the hottest topics informing tomorrow’s decision-making. 

The Cloud Wars Top 10 Reports demonstrate the radiant success Goole Cloud is shining on the cloud ecosystem. Now in the Top 3, Evans and Sabina Bhasin(@ContentSabina) discussed what Google Cloud is doing right and where they will be going in 2021 and beyond. 

Key Discussion Points:

1. Google Cloud regional strategies and localization tactics 
  2. Lessons on agility and pivoting when it matters most
  3. Three things that organizations can do to ensure a smooth transition to digitization
  4. Losing to win — why the $5.06B is excellent news.
  5. The power and purpose behind hearing and responding to the “voice of the customer” and why the C2C community wins

Community Questions Answered: 

1. How do the company leaders react when you move them down the list?
  2. With the advent of the cloud, how important are skills in a specific vertical (such as healthcare) when it comes to looking for cloud architect positions?
  3. What are some of the key elements that cloud leaders need to put into place today in order to be at the top of the list three years from now?
  4. After talking with CEOs and their leadership teams over this past year, what is the number 1 thing you were most surprised about that was on their agenda?

Watch the full conversation here: 

Stay tuned for a full breakdown of the key moments from this discussion, including video clips and resources. Coming soon!

Here are my questions I asked during the presentation. Happy to hear other members of the C2C community (or even staff) respond:

• Why is the big data and ML space growing so rapidly versus other cloud services?
  • With the advent of the cloud, how important are skills in a specific vertical (I am thinking healthcare in particular) when it comes to looking for cloud architect positions?