We started with VentureBeat Transform with incredible lessons from practitioners and vendors in the space AND next week the MIT CDO Symposium is bound to be full of learnings from the CDOs of Visa, Universal Music Group, Sanofi, Colgate-Palmolive, Herbalife and and many more. In fact, at noon PST today, my friends Eric, Sanjeev and Jascha will be breaking this down for you all on a new program called the Inside Track!
As usual, the video only covers highlights of the rich research, resources and examples you'll find in the blog.
This CarCast covers:
- How & Where Can GenAI Help YOU?
- GenAI Best Practices from Wayfair, Walmart and Citi
- Four Types of Innovations
- What Makes Duolingo grow?
- MIT's CDO Symposium & Join me on the "Inside Track" next week
And some extras: Summer Reads (and re-reads) list, 8 CEO Lessons, NotebookLLM, TheCubeAI, How To Build a Chatbot for $5…and the new Napoleon movie!
Have a great week!