Druva Reddy, a Solutions Architect specializing in ML at Google Cloud, discussed Vertex AI, which brings all of Google Cloud’s ML services together under one unified UI and API. In Vertex AI, you can now easily train and compare models using AutoML or custom code training and store all of your models in one central model repository.
In this overview session, Druva covered some major components of the Vertex AI platform, from training to prediction to MLOps services. This recording also includes a demo of an end-to-end example that shows these services in action.
Review all parts of the presentation, including:
- (00:00) Introduction to Google Cloud Startups team
- (05:05) Introduction to functional solutions with AI
- (10:15) ML on GCP with Vertex AI
- What’s included in Vertex AI
- Choosing the right tools or pre-trained models
- Low/No code
- (25:55) Operationalizing ML
- MLOps, life cycle, and framework
- Using Vertex AI with MLOps
- (32:55) Vertex AI demo
- (44:05) Open community questions
To connect with Druva, reach out to him directly in the Google Cloud Startups community and tag