The C2C Navigators: Future of Work series gives you access to some of the top minds at Google Cloud, innovative customers, and industry leaders. For the first in this series, we invited two experts to the stage:
- Kelly Ducourty, VP, GTM Strategy and Operations in Google Cloud and Interim Global Sales Leader for Google Workspace at Google
- Peter High, President at Metis Strategy, Strategist, Lecturer, Podcast Host, and Author
Key Discussion Points:
- Establishing a post-pandemic work/life balance.
- How is the Google Workspace team defining the future of work?
- Google’s culture of innovation and new inventions born out of necessity, what’s next?
- How are productivity metrics driving decision-making for future work models, like remote work or hybrid version?
Community Questions Answered:
- With so much disruption to the traditional working model, how do you get started, and who ultimately owns this “project”?
- What is the future role of the virtual office in how employees thrive in the workplace?
- Do you as executives see major differences forming around industry lines for the future of work?
- How will we ensure the future of work maintains or builds on the inclusivity virtual work affords those with disabilities?
- How do we bring human beings back into the conversation when we talk about the pandemic and post-pandemic workplace?
Watch the entire conversation here:
Stay tuned for a full breakdown of the key moments from this discussion, including video clips and resources, coming soon!