The C2C Navigators: Future of Work series gives you access to some of the top minds at Google Cloud, innovative customers, and industry leaders. For the second in this series, we invited three experts to the stage:
- Kelly Ducourty – VP, GTM Strategy and Operations in Google Cloud
- Brigette McInnis-Day – VP, People Operations, Google Cloud
- Peter High – President at Metis Strategy, Strategist, Lecturer, Podcast Host, and Author
Key Discussion Points:
- Returning to the office with safety and wellbeing in mind
- Strengthening culture through inclusive tech and an individualized approach to employee needs to ensure inclusivity for all working styles and needs
- Recent research on talent planning, learning and innovation, and flexible work environments
- Transitioning to the next phase of work as a hybrid model, a full return to the office, or staying remote
Community Questions Answered:
- How does Google ensure empathy for a diverse employee population?
- Does vaccination matter for in-office access and how are you planning on handling that?
- Who owns the responsibility of making decisions to ensure health and wellbeing?
- What makes a strong team and what have we learned in the past 14 months that can improve team dynamics?
Watch the entire conversation here: