Get Certified: Google ChromeOS Administrator Certification LIVE Q&A hosted by Workspace Recap | C2C Community

Get Certified: Google ChromeOS Administrator Certification LIVE Q&A hosted by Workspace Recap

• 10 February 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Do YOU have what it takes to become ChromeOS Certified?

Join @stevelarsen and @Jesse as Workspace Recap for our LIVE event on Feb 16, 2023, discussing the Google ChromeOS Administrator Certification, and answering all your questions. Joining us will be the actual Googlers who built the certification, Leah Coleman and Sajed Sahni! If anyone can answer your questions, it’s them! Hit the remind me button on Youtube so you don't miss it!

Google has just launched the new ChromeOS Administrator Certification, and is waiving the fee for the exam until January 2024. Designed for enterprise and education systems administrators, plus junior engineers with at least one year of holistic IT infrastructure experience, the three hour exam is composed of approximately 50 multiple-choice questions and 30 hands-on lab questions. Each section is allotted 90 minutes to complete. The exam assesses the ability to perform actions from the Google Admin console, including configuring ChromeOS policies and understanding the tenets of ChromeOS.

As more companies adopt Google Workspace than ever before as part of their digital transformation journey, the market needs qualified experts to help them on their way. Learn more about the exam, and how to prepare, and have your questions answered by the team who developed the certification live on January 12th at 9AM Pacific!

Please drop your questions and comments in the comments section and we will do our best to have them answered live during the show! 

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Oops, left the old date in the text sorry about that. This event will be on Thursday February 16th at 1PM Pacific

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Thank you for sharing @Jesse 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Thank you for sharing @Jesse 

My pleasure, hope to see you there!

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Looking forward to this. Great things you are doing for the community. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Looking forward to this. Great things you are doing for the community. 

Thank you! I’m glad we can help. Please let me know any questions you have or other events you would like to see us do 😁