Google Workspace business starter storage addition | C2C Community
Solved

Google Workspace business starter storage addition

• 29 July 2022
  • 9 replies

I cannot add storage on Google Workspace business starter is any one else experiencing this issue, and what is the solution

(terms it as pooled storage, but still not able to also add storage on the organisational domain account) 

icon

Best answer by alan.muntadas 19 August 2022, 08:52

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

Hi @Uchad and welcome to C2C! 

First things first, I would like to ask you to come over to the C2C Lounge and introduce yourself using this template. It would be great for our community members to get to know you better! :)

Concerning your question, let me add one of the Workspace gurus: @andy.yates, can you perhaps help? :)

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

I’m not the best person to ask about licensing questions :) @Fintan Murphy or @dominikkugelmann - can you assist?

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

@chanelgreco could you possibly assist on this one? Thanks!

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

@chanelgreco could you possibly assist on this one? Thanks!

Sadly, I have no insight into this. I think a Google Workspace reseller or service provider can help better with this question.

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

Thanks, Chanel! 

@alan.muntadas , perhaps you know the answer to this? :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +35

Hi @Uchad ,

I hope you solved your case. If you're still in difficulties with workspace storage. Then, You should check the following hints.  It might help you to resolve your case.

https://support.google.com/a/answer/12005619?hl=en

https://support.google.com/a/answer/12002268

Also, Dont forget check your storage privileges : 

The storage management tools will only be accessible to super admins.
Access will be made available to reseller, user, and delegated administrators in the upcoming months. Admins have the ability to manage storage rules for their organisation or for users in certain organisational units or groups by setting defaults and creating custom roles when this capability is available.

You must correctly verify your domain with the Workspace Google admin account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

Thanks for getting that, @malamin ! 

@Uchad , does malamin’s answer help you? Have you managed to solve your problem so far?

Userlevel 7
Badge +35

You’re welcome @Dimitris Petrakis .

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Dear @Uchad 

The independant SKU (Drive Storage) is no longer available.

to increase storage from 30GO , you must now upgrade to Google Workspace Standard edition.

If you go through a reseller, you will be able to put in place both Starter and standard licences (some conditions do appy (min numer of licences generally)

hope this helps