EVERY THURSDAY! C2C Connect: Workspace Headlines Chat! | C2C Community

EVERY THURSDAY! C2C Connect: Workspace Headlines Chat!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hey! Good Morning Workspace Group!

Wake up with C2C is a new offering where community members can spend 30 minutes every Thursday at 10 am CST discussing recent Workspace headlines and share their current projects. 

You supply the coffee, we’ll bring the conversation. 

Joining info is below, you must register for the event: 

For ease, below is the NEW meet link:

https://meet.google.com/ddu-opmp-yut?authuser=0

31 replies

Userlevel 2

What time will these be held?

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Is that 14:30 GMT?

Count me in.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

CST: 9:30 am

GMT: 14:30/2:30 pm

:)

Thank You,

I have put a reminder with the meeting info in my calendar.

Cheers

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks, Sabina great idea looking forward to it!

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Sounds like a great idea! I’ll be happy to join.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Getting started, see you soon!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

This was great! Thanks so much, @JoeyMaller_UCC , @chanelgreco, and others whose screennames I do not know (please tag yourselves below!)  I’m excited about Joey’s productivity data and your feedback on what you’d like to see is super helpful. Also, we’ll get the resources section live, soon! 

Also, thanks Dominik for sharing https://workspaceupdates.googleblog.com/2021/03/automate-unmanaged-users-onboarding-cloud-identity-api.html

Have a great day!

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

It was great chatting with you all.

Userlevel 2

Would love to come but sadly 2:30 pm in the UK is the start of the school run for parents with younger children who finish school from about 3 pm onwards - an hour earlier would be perfect. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

I’ll use it to get some mid day breaks scheduled :P 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

We’re on! Few minutes late, but we’re here and chatting! Join us!!

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Great conversation this afternoon, with @Fintan Murphy, @SPower and @sabina.bhasin

Sometimes it’s just good to stop working for a moment and chat.

:dog2::rooster::hatching_chick::sheep:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

It was great! Thanks for joining and chatting!! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

We’re going down! Get in here!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi all!

As you may have seen, we are updating this event to become a more official, consistent part of our events!

The Google Meet link we were using is no longer active. You can register for the event using this link below: 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

It was diverse today, from Good morning, to Good afternoon and Good evening to Good night! I'm curious how it will sound in all the native languages of  the participants. Thank you for organizing c2c team @Content.Sabina  @danny.pancratz @alex.maksymec 

The broadcast was a surprise @stevelarsen :) Thank you! I'm not sure how my voice is sounding. Let me know if I better remain on chat next time. 

See you online everyone! 

Userlevel 7

@Nina Trankova it was great to have you on the call and sharing your story outloud. No need to to stay in the chat. Thanks for sharing your exciting news about your nonprofit and getting the conversation started with a question from the group.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Looking forward to next Thursday (April 22) where we share more thoughts and ideas around the Future of Work! Hope you enjoyed today’s session, 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Yes, thank you for asking and being a welcoming host too, @Content.Sabina @danny.pancratz ! It was interesting today how teams joined the c2c Connect, OnEBoard included I and @Monika Schmidt 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thurs, 6 May 2020

Here’s what we talked about today on the C2C Connect session. Thanks for attending @andy.yates @ChristianNewman @PaulRLees @JoeyMaller_UCC @Krishanr 

• The Basecamp situation
  • Google Voice billing errors
  • Google Reps no longer giving out any info to non-attached partners
    • Will Google force customers to a GCP partner in the future?
  • Gmail banners being shown in unexpected situations
  • DMARC works with with SFP and/or DKIM (Thanks @Krishanr )

Userlevel 3
Badge

• DMARC works with with SFP and/or DKIM (Thanks @Krishanr )

Nice meeting you all.

Related to the item that lead to the DMARC revolution... @andy.yates it appears we actually got hit by that same issue you appear to be having at around 3:30pm EST today  internal emails being marked as dangerous, failing spf, DMARC etc. We have a ticket opened with our Partner/Google. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Still shocked most of us - myself included - didn’t know DMARC was either or, not both 😂 

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

Thanks to all who attended today! Special shoutout to @Keri  in Calgary for sharing her doc locking query and email formatting challenges! Thanks to @JoeyMaller_UCC,  @andy.yates and @Krishanr for offering potential solutions.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Content.Sabina  @danny.pancratz Just a short note that I'll miss two c2c meetings. I'm finally meeting my daughter's family who arrived from Italy and we are on a vacation trip. Have a happy July 4th celebration all who are celebrating!