Google IO - Workspace announcements ! | C2C Community

Google IO - Workspace announcements !

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

These are just great !

What's your favourite ?

Mine is clearly the Timeline view in Sheets ! A native Gantt chart ? Yes!

10 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

https://blog.google/products/workspace/google-workspace-features/

great updates and Android 12 looking very nice!

Userlevel 7
Badge +65

So many new and great things! :open_mouth:

Userlevel 2

Timeline in Sheets will be an awesome add-on, boosting many project manager’s productivity. I also like very much the Connected Checklists and Table Templates in Docs. Exciting months ahead of us! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +65

That’s true. Maybe we can have a session just for the New Features On The Cloud (almost New Kids On The Block) :joy:

What do you think? @alan.muntadas @Wesley Dowding @raphaelwermuth would it be interesting to discuss about them?

Userlevel 2

That’s true. Maybe we can have a session just for the New Features On The Cloud (almost New Kids On The Block) :joy:

What do you think? @alan.muntadas @Wesley Dowding @raphaelwermuth would it be interesting to discuss about them?

That would be awesome - and inspiring for then also passing this great news on to the many users in our company.

What do you think? @alan.muntadas @Wesley Dowding @raphaelwermuth would it be interesting to discuss about them?

yeah would definitely  - we can even dress up as boy band members?

Userlevel 7
Badge +65

yeah would definitely  - we can even dress up as boy band members?

@Wesley Dowding 🤣😂

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

I can’t wait for Google Docs pageless format to free us from past paper-based paradigms 💫 

Userlevel 7
Badge +65

Pageless format?

I’ll be waiting to see it for sure!