GW for Nonprofits | C2C Community

GW for Nonprofits

• 15 April 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +65

🎉Google Workspace for Nonprofits is here! 🎉

With the help of Google tools, organizations around the world can increase productivity, stay connected, streamline operations, and more. Learn about the new flexible plans.

9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

This is good news, there’s seemed a gap between Education and Non Profits access, til now. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +65

Really?

I didn’t know that! I read an article for Education the other day and now I read this one for nonprofits. But I don’t have knowledge of Workspace. So I don’t know if there was a gap or not.

Thank you for sharing it @pgoggin! 😀

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Great news! 😊 Hope someday Partners will be able to sell it.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Anyone know if Non-Profits customers can do partial-domain licensing (buy upgraded licenses for some but not all users)?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Oh, that’s really nice.  My church has all it’s staff on generic gmail addresses.  I’ll have to keep that in mind.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Anyone know if Non-Profits customers can do partial-domain licensing (buy upgraded licenses for some but not all users)?

Found the answer to this:

• can’t mix free and paid
  • can mix paid SKUs
Userlevel 5
Badge +6

I found Google Workspace Nonprofit Productivity Videos playlist by Google. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +65

WOW

5 new videos from Google Worksapce! 

Thanks for sharing them with the community @Nina Trankova 😀

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

In continuation of the Google Workspace for Nonprofits topic I have written an article How to Organise Events with Google For Nonprofits 

A single, connected experience.

That quote was my motivational focus while working to complete my experience with the Nonprofits event and recap it in the article.