New blog post on "building the future of work" - Javier Soltero | C2C Community

New blog post on "building the future of work" - Javier Soltero

• 1 March 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Javier Soltero and the Workspace team just dropped some big announcements via the official Workspace blog!  Check them out in the link below and share your thoughts on what’s big news, what is table stakes, and where the Workspace product still needs some work! 

Blogpost here → https://cloud.google.com/blog/products/workspace/the-future-of-work-with-google-workspace

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Jeff, I am going to try to get Javier to do a Navigator series event in the near future if the C2C Workspace community votes this up 

Marco 

Userlevel 7

That sounds awesome, Marco! 

For the rest of the community, we had Javier on a great session with us in November to talk about the move towards Workspace and where things were headed. Check out the highlights and takeaways: 

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

I really like the new Google Calendar availability features. As someone who works part-time, I’ve always thought it’s a pity not to have repeatable Out-of-office events. So I’m looking forward to this option being added!

The Focus feature also sound quite interesting. I do sometimes block time for focused tasks but get distracted by incoming chat messages. So this will be a welcomed feature.

In general, I think Javier and his team have a clear vision of where the Google Workspace journey is headed. I think this is very important for any service provider.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Jeff, I am going to try to get Javier to do a Navigator series event in the near future if the C2C Workspace community votes this up 

Marco 

That would be great to have Javier back. The first session Danny already shared was so fun and informative!