New Coursera specialization launched: Getting started with Google Workspace. | C2C Community

New Coursera specialization launched: Getting started with Google Workspace.

• 9 April 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

This specialization consists of 7 courses which will teach you how to make the most of Gmail as well as Google’s Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Meet, and Chat. 

Getting started with Google Workspace.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +65

Yes, and it’s a good one. Easy to follow and a lot to learn!

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Absolutely support your recommendation @Ezekias 

I have completed the Google Workspace Administration with previously available courses: Introduction, Management, Security. 

I have noticed an additional part to it: Deployment of Google Workspace. Do you have any  information is it an engineering course?  Is code is  required? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

If it's anything like partner training in Google University, then I wouldn't think so. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

@danny.pancratz  @steve-c2c @ilias Perhaps we should get someone from CourseEra lined up to host a community connect chat to talk through the different learning paths, options, etc. that are available to upskill individuals and teams. 

JB

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@Nina Trankova Here is the course link: Planning for your Google Workspace deployment.

I did not quite understand your concern with the Code.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Sounds perfect @Ezekias ! I have zero concern with Code. Thank you!

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

@danny.pancratz  @steve-c2c @ilias Perhaps we should get someone from CourseEra lined up to host a community connect chat to talk through the different learning paths, options, etc. that are available to upskill individuals and teams. 

JB

This is such an important conversation indeed @JBranham in view of the constant improvements Google is doing too. I'll be willing to share recommendations and personal experience with Coursera.