Reigniting the "Recommended for Google Workspace" program | C2C Community

Reigniting the "Recommended for Google Workspace" program

• 14 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +65

Google Workspace introduced the enhanced “Recommended for Google Workspace” program to help customers make the best decisions about their business apps.

https://cloud.google.com/blog/products/workspace/enhancing-the-recommended-for-google-workspace-program?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=unpaidsoc&utm_campaign=FY21-Q2-blog&utm_content=-&utm_term=-

What do you think about that?

Image from Google Workspace

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Recommended apps with Google Workspace sounds like an excellent perspective to present and new users @ilias I have shared with developers and they are excited! From my part, it's motivational to do more with App script and contribute to a better variety of additional services. I would like to hear what others think about the recommended apps program/ What's on the downside if any?    

Userlevel 7
Badge +65

Awesome! Thanks, @Nina Trankova.

I just read the article and shared it here in order to hear/read your opinion about it. :grinning:

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

I like it.

It not only helps existing Google Workspace clients identify a selection of apps that meet a certain standard for quality, trust, and other factors - but also might inspire users of those applications (which often work on other platforms as well) to consider Google Workspace in the first place.

It reminds me of the Works With Chromebook (for peripherals) or Made for iPhone (for accessory) programs, both of which have been quite successful!