We've just started using App Script. How do you guys leverage it for your office automation? | C2C Community
Question

We've just started using App Script. How do you guys leverage it for your office automation?

• 15 March 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2

App Script is very economical tool - We loved it. Now we are taking lots of RSSs. How do you use it?

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

App Script is very economical tool - We loved it. Now we are taking lots of RSSs. How do you use it?

大祐さんおげんきですか! (I hope I spelled your name correctly!)

There is a great video by @chanelgreco showing you what you can do with Apps Script and you can find it right here 

Also check out TU3.14: Google Apps Script - Discover, Learn and Share

I hope these help for now! 

こんばんはギリシャから!

ディミトリス

shouldn’t go to “AI and ML” part of the forum. I don’t advise to train your models with Apps Script :-D

But to play with the different Workspace products, it’s good. It lacks a bit of what developers like: IDE, CI/CD...

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

shouldn’t go to “AI and ML” part of the forum. I don’t advise to train your models with Apps Script :-D

But to play with the different Workspace products, it’s good. It lacks a bit of what developers like: IDE, CI/CD...

already moved! :sunglasses:

Userlevel 1

App Script is Great Opportunity to start automation so many Business prosess

we use it for Auto Invoicing and Auto Contracts (Forms + Sheets + send created contract to mail)