What are your favorite Google Workspace features? | C2C Community

What are your favorite Google Workspace features?

• 3 February 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7

Inspired by Christian Newman’s C2C blog, YouTube video, and upcoming Talk on the the Top 20 features from 2020…

What are you favorite Workspace features? The more obscure the better (as it’ll help others discover something they might not know about)

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Looking forward to the upcoming Talk and to everyone’s favourite Google Workspace features (and wish lists)!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Context Aware Access. I would like to see Chrome DLP features make its way over to Workspace SKUs from BeyondCorp Enterprise. (still too early to tell)

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

It’s an oldie but a goodie, but I love Google Docs. Just the ability to collaborate in real-time has been a game-changer for me.

Userlevel 2

One of my favorite time-saving features is the ability to save a document that is sent via email as an attachment directly to a specific google drive folder. This is a huge time saver / organizational game-changer. No more download/uploads!

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

One of my favorite time-saving features is the ability to save a document that is sent via email as an attachment directly to a specific google drive folder. This is a huge time saver / organizational game-changer. No more download/uploads!

I love this too. However I think they should make sharing even simpler with the access control .. somehow its always a little hard to figure out who can access what when .. would be good to get an updated UI/UX model for sharing.