What is the difference between Google and Google Workspace? | C2C Community
Solved

What is the difference between Google and Google Workspace?

• 1 March 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

What is the difference between Google and Google Workspace?

icon

Best answer by Gabriel Hoces 2 March 2022, 08:34

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi everyone 

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @MdNahidIslam 

When you use e.g. Gmail, Google Drive, or Google Docs - you use some of the productivity and collaboration apps from Google Workspace. 

Google, on the other hand, refers to the company and the search engine : ) 

Hope this helps 

Sidenote:
Alphabet owns Google  

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

Hi @MdNahidIslam ! I guess your question has been answered by @Gabriel Hoces :) 

What Google services are you mostly using and how have they been useful to you?

Hi @MdNahidIslam ! I guess your question has been answered by @Gabriel Hoces :) 

i used most for the google chrome because its very useful ….what ever we searched it gives information.😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

Hi @MdNahidIslam ! I guess your question has been answered by @Gabriel Hoces :) 

i used most for the google chrome because its very useful ….what ever we searched it gives information.😎

I should rephrase that better: What Google CLOUD services are you using and how have they been useful to you?

Please note, @phuentsho , this is not a general community for any Google service. C2C is the Google Cloud Customer Community and it is related to Google Cloud technologies, ie Google Workspace and Google Cloud Platform. Google Chrome is just a browser.

In the meantime, you can always introduce yourself in the C2C Lounge using this template :)