Workspace newbie and startup corner | C2C Community

Workspace newbie and startup corner

• 3 March 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi I want to create a thread here as a newbie and startup corner for anyone that is looking for workspace related resources.. both for novices, admins and people that are looking for more integration plays with their existing landscapes. I will be posting helpful links and would invite you to do the same

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Here is a GETTING STARTED GUIDE FOR ADMINS… its a good starting point for admins to work with: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cY9u9TEqRpKopH0Coic9UoMh45JU9qQLDpdg9DgbnnQ/edit

Userlevel 4
Badge

I have a lot of resources in the Workspace Admins [Pubic] shared drive that would be good for getting started as well as advanced use of Workspace. For anyone that would like access to that doc above and many more, you can get access to this by joining the google group Workspace Admins - Community Comment Access that we just use for ACL access (not emails).

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I have a lot of resources in the Workspace Admins [Pubic] shared drive that would be good for getting started as well as advanced use of Workspace. For anyone that would like access to that doc above and many more, you can get access to this by joining the google group Workspace Admins - Community Comment Access that we just use for ACL access (not emails).

I invite more people to add their resources if they have them.. the more the merrier.. Thanks so much  Steve Larsen !

Userlevel 2

Hopefully you won’t mind me plugging our GSuiteTips website here (it’s in the process of being updated to Workspace Tips), posting in the hope it will help any newbies, feedback welcome!