Workspace Recap Podcast Co-hosts Live on Clubhouse AND Google Meet | C2C Community

Workspace Recap Podcast Co-hosts Live on Clubhouse AND Google Meet

• 3 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I’m one of the co-hosts of the Workspace Recap podcast (Google, Apple, Spotify) and we heard that some of you are not on iDevcies yet and wanted to make sure you could participate on the Clubhouse event we (me + @jesse nowlin) host each Wednesday. You can now join a Google Meet event and get plugged into the Clubhouse event to participate.

For more details and to get links to both Clubhouse and Meet head to recap.at/clubhouse

You can also reach us on twitter @WorkspaceRecap or via email hi@workspacerecap.com

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Can you post a picture and a quick note on your setup for Meet...Meets Clubhouse...Meets non-iDevices?  I had to make a proof of life call to Jesse yesterday to make sure he didn’t start a house fire and am now so intrigued to hear how it went, did it work, what did you learn in the process, and can you share something interesting about the setup that others might use to tinker with their own ideas around it. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Here’s the setup. I will come back and answer the other questions a bit later.